Corporate Custom Design Process
1. Consultation with client to confirm the type of event the inflatable is to be used for. Ascertaining patron age group, expected patron numbers and site specific requirements such as indoor or outdoor use, hard surface or soft ground installation.
2. This data is then cross referenced with the Australian Standard AS3533 to confirm that the inflatable can be designed to meet all the requirements set down in the standard.
3. Once compliance to the Australian Standard has been confirmed we will then proceed to the CAD design stage.
4. We will then provide you with 3D full colour CAD designs which will enable you to see the proposed inflatable to scale
5. Jumping Jacks can also provide you with an animation overview so you can view the proposed design through 360 degrees.
Go here to view a sample animation.
6. Once the design has been approved, your custom inflatable will be fabricated with the finished product being ready for work within 4 to 5 weeks from time of order. However if your job is urgent we can work with tighter lead-times if required.
7. On completion we will send you photos of the finished inflatable for approval.
Finally your inflatable will be supplied with all the necessary accessories, logbooks and manuals to enable trouble free, safe and fully compliant operation.