1. Consultation with client on site specific requirements such as pool size, water depth and location (indoor or outdoor)
2. Site data is then cross referenced with the Australian standard AS3533.4.5-2017 to confirm that the inflatable can be designed to meet all the requirements set down in this standard.
3. Once compliance to the standard has been confirmed we will then proceed to the CAD design stage.
4. We will then provide you with 3D full colour CAD designs which will enable you to see the proposed inflatable to scale.
5. Once the design and size has been confirmed the inflatable will be fabricated to your requirements.